Carrie Campbell's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"The Best Christmas Window Displays from Around the World https://www.harpersbazaar.…"

Carrie Campbell replied Dec 2, 2018 to New York City Holiday Windows - links and photos

5 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Sharon M.

"It's Christmas Time in the City with Macy's Windows Unveiled https://t2conline.com/i…"

Carrie Campbell replied Dec 2, 2018 to New York City Holiday Windows - links and photos

5 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Sharon M.

"Oh I love looking at light displays! I hope I get to do that this weekend! "

Carrie Campbell replied Nov 24, 2017 to What are your chores tonight for Thanksgiving preparation?

3 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Carrie Campbell

"Here's what my living room looks like right now - Autumn exploded! I'm decorating…"

Carrie Campbell replied Nov 22, 2017 to What are your chores tonight for Thanksgiving preparation?

3 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Carrie Campbell

"I'm updating my answer.. Stranger Things season 2!"

Carrie Campbell replied Oct 30, 2017 to If you had a work, chore and kid-free day to binge watch a series, which one would it be?

5 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Carrie Campbell

"Photography backdrop for the kids to dress up in costumes and parents can take the…"

Carrie Campbell replied Oct 22, 2016 to Feel free to laugh at my crazy kitchen!

4 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Amy Clark

" Oh I love when those yellow trees look like fluffy clouds!  Carrie "

Carrie Campbell replied Oct 20, 2016 to Post your photos of what your neighborhood looks like this Autumn!

4 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by April Woosley

"Glad to have you here! whenever I post a Facebook ad I am hoping people aren't too…"

Carrie Campbell replied Oct 11, 2016 to Welcome thread - Please introduce yourself!

20 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Christine Aldort

"Yes, my house would also be a problem due to my pets! My sister can never come over…"

Carrie Campbell replied Oct 9, 2016 to What do you think about this article on removing kitchens from houses?

2 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Carrie Campbell

"Kym Crawford is going to love this post!"

Carrie Campbell replied Sep 4, 2016 to Scandinavian TV Phenomenon: Slow TV

3 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Renee B.

RSS

About...

Lovely Living University is a community offering free classes on homemaking, vintage history, cooking, literature, gardening, entertaining, etiquette, and related topics.

You don't get credit or a grade, just the fun of learning new things and discussing lovely topics.

If you would like to teach a lovely course here, read the Instructor FAQ and then please drop me (Carrie) a message.

New in at Citron Shop

The Art of the Pantry

The Art of the Pantry, by Claire Thomson. Continue reading

© 2019   Created by Carrie Campbell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service