Who would like to receive a little care package of individual packets of brand new, unopened autumn flavored teas? I have many many more than just what's shown here. Both herbal and decaf. 

I have 7 little gift packages I've made up, for whoever has a US shipping address (Sorry, Canadians, Brits and Australians!) and would like to receive a tea sampler gift package. 

(You'll probably get a tea bag or two that you don't care for, so just hang onto it and make tea from it for someone who visits you this fall!) 

Drop a comment here and I'll message you to ask for your address to ship the tea selection to! (I don't keep your address after sending out the box, don't worry!) 

Carrie

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love one! Love my tea!

If you have any left I would give them a good home...in my tea cup :)

I love tea and would welcome an assortment. Please add me to your list.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About...

Lovely Living University is a community offering free classes on homemaking, vintage history, cooking, literature, gardening, entertaining, etiquette, and related topics.

You don't get credit or a grade, just the fun of learning new things and discussing lovely topics.

If you have a college degree and would like to teach a lovely course here, read the Instructor FAQ and then please drop me (Carrie) a message.

New in at Citron Shop

SCOUT 4 boys Jumbo Tote Bag – Keylime Cabana

SCOUT 4 Boys Bag Jumbo Tote Bag - Keylime Cabana Continue reading

© 2017   Created by Carrie Campbell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service