Besides this month's Book Club picks (Anne of Avonlea, Little House on the Prairie, Swedish Art of Death Cleaning) what's on your reading list? 

By my bedside, I currently have Nora Roberts "Year One" (I wasn't aware she does post-apocalyptic?); "The Power" (girls get the power to stun or kill with electricity jumping out of their hands!); Dan Brown's "Origin" which I will probably take on vacation; "Jane Austen at Home" for an upcoming course here; "The Crown" a non-fiction book about the history behind the show; and "The Hazel Wood" which keeps popping up on bestseller lists!!

How about you?

What are you reading this cold and dreary winter?

Carrie

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Copy-Cat Effect by Loren Coleman

Yes, the Cryptozoology/Sasquatch guy they interview for TV shows of that type, has a master's degree in psychiatric social work. It's actually a pretty good analysis of the media's saturation coverage of tragic events inspiring similar tragic events. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About...

Lovely Living University is a community offering free classes on homemaking, vintage history, cooking, literature, gardening, entertaining, etiquette, and related topics.

You don't get credit or a grade, just the fun of learning new things and discussing lovely topics.

If you would like to teach a lovely course here, read the Instructor FAQ and then please drop me (Carrie) a message.

New in at Citron Shop

The Republic of Tea Iced Tea – Blackcurrant and Rosemary

The Republic of Tea Iced Tea Blackcurrant and Rosemary Continue reading

© 2018   Created by Carrie Campbell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service