Post your photos of what your neighborhood looks like this Autumn!

I live in the suburbs about 40 mins from Seattle.. I get to drive by this beautiful view every day!

Carrie

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never lived in Seattle but have been through it several times on the way up to Bellingham.   The NW is the best!  I miss Oregon so much!  I am in Idaho now and this is my neighborhood. 

Oh I love when those yellow trees look like fluffy clouds! 

Carrie

April Woosley said:

I never lived in Seattle but have been through it several times on the way up to Bellingham.   The NW is the best!  I miss Oregon so much!  I am in Idaho now and this is my neighborhood. 

This Brooklyn girl reminds you to cherish your gigantic trees! Ours are few, far between, and much smaller :)

--> Lydia

I used to live in Vegas for far too long.  Fall has become my favorite season and I was so excited to see so many beautiful fall colors on all these trees here.   I totally get what you mean by cherishing them, which I do!  :)

Lydia said:

This Brooklyn girl reminds you to cherish your gigantic trees! Ours are few, far between, and much smaller :)

--> Lydia

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About...

Lovely Living University is a community offering free classes on homemaking, vintage history, cooking, literature, gardening, entertaining, etiquette, and related topics.

You don't get credit or a grade, just the fun of learning new things and discussing lovely topics.

If you have a college degree and would like to teach a lovely course here, read the Instructor FAQ and then please drop me (Carrie) a message.

New in at Citron Shop

Deer Park Ironworks Butterfly Wall Planter with Coco Liner

Deer Park Ironworks Butterfly Wall Planter with Coco Liner Continue reading

© 2017   Created by Carrie Campbell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service