Carrie Campbell's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, who can find an 1880s Poke Bonnet that you suspect looks like Laura's did? pos…"

Carrie Campbell replied Aug 20 to These Happy Golden Years Chapter 19 - The Brown Poplin

2 Aug 20
Reply by Carrie Campbell

"Also, Laura writes, "The poplin was not plain poplin, but striped with an openwork s…"

Carrie Campbell replied Aug 20 to These Happy Golden Years Chapter 19 - The Brown Poplin

2 Aug 20
Reply by Carrie Campbell

"In the "End of the Rails" chapter, I was thinking how hard and stressful it must hav…"

Carrie Campbell replied May 27 to By the Shores of Silver Lake - Chapters 1-8

2 Jul 25
Reply by Anne

"I wonder, do they read Little House books to kids in school anymore? Or are they too…"

Carrie Campbell replied Jan 22 to What's your earliest memory of "Little House on the Prairie" whether book or TV show?

3 Jan 26
Reply by Kathleen McEntee

"OMG, so adorable, Amy!!"

Carrie Campbell replied Jan 14, 2017 to Little House on the Prairie Fashion Findings

4 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Carrie Campbell

"What do you think of this article? Any favorite "reason" ?  I'm leaning towards "Ma…"

Carrie Campbell replied Oct 26, 2016 to Let's Discuss: Six Reasons I Want to Be "Ma" from Little House..

2 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Beth

"I was raised as a vegetarian and went to a school nearly completely full of other ve…"

Carrie Campbell replied Oct 20, 2016 to Excerpt of the Week: Butchering Time/Autumn in Little House in the Big Woods

4 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Barbie

"How about... Ewan McGregor as Pa! Make him grow a longer, scruffier beard so he's no…"

Carrie Campbell replied Oct 13, 2016 to Little House in the Prairie Movie in the Works at Paramount - Who would you cast?

3 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Amy Clark

"haha! "

Carrie Campbell replied Sep 13, 2016 to Who remembers Holly Hobbie?

4 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Trinette

RSS

About...

Lovely Living University is a community offering free classes on homemaking, vintage history, cooking, literature, gardening, entertaining, etiquette, and related topics.

You don't get credit or a grade, just the fun of learning new things and discussing lovely topics.

If you would like to teach a lovely course here, read the Instructor FAQ and then please drop me (Carrie) a message.

New in at Citron Shop

Kate Spade New York Greenwich Grove Teapot in Green

Kate Spade New York Greenwich Grove Teapot in Green Continue reading

© 2018   Created by Carrie Campbell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service